Hi Karla,

we have the glitter tee and headband, got them from MCM in '05. I bought the size Medium then, and Diana wore it when she was 5, but she's a very tall girl and larger than some her age. I thought it was very well made. I just ordered the spring dress and hat, it shipped yesterday, so I'm excited about getting that and think it's a great deal, especially when you use the code and get both items, it only comes out to $22 before shipping.

In general, I really like all of the AG clothes for girls. We got a LOT of them at the MCM sale. But I've also gotten the Jess pj's, the old heart print pj's, Coconut pj's, and the club clothing, etc. They are all very well made.

Again, though, I don't know if it's just because Diana is bigger than other kids her age, but I find I have to buy larger sizes to fit her. If anything, I think their clothes run a little on the slim side.

We also had a few of the Bitty items and they were adorable as well.

Good luck,

Laurie